Code of Ethics
- The Heritage Walk Leader shall always be aware of projecting a good and positive image of our cultural landscape and India Heritage Walks by Sahapedia, adhering to the ancient Indian concept of “Atithi Devo Bhava”.
- They shall be courteous and helpful to the participants and carry out their ethical and moral responsibilities with dignity.
- The participants are expected to be sensitive to the various aspects of culture and tradition, and be well-versed in subjects relating to local customs, habits and traditions to ensure that there is mutual respect between participants and locals.
- The walk leader must conduct thorough and authentic research and put forward information on communalism, religion, religious changes and controversies carefully and sensitively. The participants are expected the same
- The walk leaders and participants will respect and safeguard our heritage, culture, monuments and ecology and also impress upon fellow participants to do the same.
Social Media Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Sahapedia
- The competition is open to residents of India aged 18 years or above, except employees of Sahapedia and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or the judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 28th February 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries not received for any reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are as follows: Poloroid Cube Act II, Mi Soundbar, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Fujifilm Instax Mini, Google Home
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Disclaimer: Amazon, Xiaomi, Google, Fujifilm, and Polaroid Cube have no role to play in this raffle. Colours and delivery times are subject to stock availability.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Sahapedia will judge the competition and decide on the winner each week, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Twitter.
- Sahapedia decision with regard to those able to take part and the selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The entrant must be following @Sahawalks and @Sahapedia on Twitter in order to enter.
- Sahapedia shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, and such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Sahapedia also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.